jueves, 13 de julio de 2017

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES: MIXED EXERCISE

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS. USE FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD CONDITIONAL. 

1 We won't go (not go) camping tomorrow if it snows (snow)

2 If I ... (have) a swimming pool at home, I ... (swim) every day.

3 Don't worry! If we ... (need) a map, we ... (get) one at the tourist office. 

4 I ... (stay) at a cheaper hotel if I ... (be) you. You don't have to spend much money just for sleeping one night.

5 Fred couldn't come to the meeting. If he ... (not be) travelling, he ... (come). 

6 I'm planning a visit to Spain. What do you recommend?
   If I ... (visit) Spain, I ... (choose) Extremadura. 

7 You don't need any equipment. Your guide ... (give) it to you unless you ... (want) to use your own. 

8 It is freezing cold today. Lisa ... (go) to the playground with her sister if it ... (not be) so cold. 

9 Train tickets are very expensive. More people ... (use) public transport if prices ... (go) down a little. 

10 The police didn't catch the robber. The robbery ... (not happen) in thefirst place if we ... (have) our alarm on. 

11 I have to hand in a project tomorrow. If I ... (finish) soon, I ... (meet) you at the park this evening. 

12 My diet is not healthy. I ... (feel) better if I ... (eat) more fruit and vegetables. 

13 I paid 100 euros for speeding. If I ... (see) the sign, I ... (not be) fined. 

14 English classes are boring. I ... (get) better results if they ... (be) more interesting. 

15 The doctor is angry at you. You ... (not recover) unless you ... (begin) to pay attention to his advice. 




































COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS. USE FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD CONDITIONAL. 

1 We won't go (not go) camping tomorrow if it snows (snow)

2 If I had (have) a swimming pool at home, I would swim (swim) every day.

3 Don't worry! If we need (need) a map, we will get (get) one at the tourist office. 

4 I would stay (stay) at a cheaper hotel if I were (be) you. You don't have to spend much money just for sleeping one night.

5 Fred couldn't come to the meeting. If he hadn't been (not be) travelling, he would have come (come). 

6 I'm planning a visit to Spain. What do you recommend?
   If I visited (visit) Spain, I would choose (choose) Extremadura. 

7 You don't need any equipment. Your guide will give (give) it to you unless you want (want) to use your own. 

8 It is freezing cold today. Lisa would go (go) to the playground with her sister if it weren't (not be) so cold. 

9 Train tickets are very expensive. More people would use (use) public transport if prices went (go) down a little. 

10 The police didn't catch the robber. The robbery wouldn't have happened (not happen) in the first place if we had had (have) our alarm on. 

11 I have to hand in a project tomorrow. If I finish (finish) soon, I will meet (meet) you at the park this evening. 

12 My diet is not healthy. I would feel (feel) better if I ate (eat) more fruit and vegetables. 

13 I paid 100 euros for speeding. If I had seen (see) the sign, I wouldn't have been (not be) fined. 

14 English classes are boring. I would get (get) better results if they were (be) more interesting. 

15 The doctor is angry at you. You won't recover (not recover) unless you begin (begin) to pay attention to his advice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario