martes, 11 de julio de 2017

SUMMER REVIEW: VERB TENSES 2

PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS IN THE CORRECT TENSE:

1 I ... (study) English for seven years. 

  I have studied English for seven years.

2 Last year I ... (not work) hard enough and my marks ... ( not be) very good. 

3 When we ... (see) Fred, he was walking his dog in the park.

4 Next year I think I ... (do) better at school.

5 At the moment, I ... (revise) my grammar. 

6 Tomorrow we ... (leave) for our summer house. 

7 Look! It ... (rain) so we ... (not go) to the beach.

8 As the doctor was examining Mrs Donne, her son ... (wait) outside in the waiting room. 

9 They ... (give) her son a nice present since 2001. 

10 ... (your friends / ever / ride) an elephant?




























ANSWER KEY

2 Last year I didn't work (not work) hard enough and my marks weren't ( not be) very good. 

3 When we saw (see) Fred, he was walking his dog in the park.

4 Next year I think I will do (do) better at school.

5 At the moment, I am revising (revise) my grammar. 

6 Tomorrow we are leaving (leave) for our summer house. 

7 Look! It is raining (rain) so we won't go (not go) to the beach.

8 As the doctor was examining Mrs Donne, her son was waiting (wait) outside in the waiting room. 

9 They have given (give) her son a nice present since 2001. 

10 Have your friends ever ridden (your friends / ever / ride) an elephant?


















































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario