martes, 11 de julio de 2017

SUMMER REVIEW: VERB TENSES 3

PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS IN THE CORRECT TENSE: 

1 This August, my family is going to hire (hire) a boat and we are going to sail (sail) along the Spanish coast for two weeks.
   
2  You probably ... (not believe) this but I ... (move) to Alaska next month.

3 A: Hi, Phill. You ... (not call) me for a week. What's the matter?
   B: I'm sorry I ... (not call) you. I ... (break) a leg last Friday. I fell while I ... (climb).

4 How long ... (Jack / live) in London? A year. He ... (move) there after he finished university.

5 (they / win) the match yesterday?

6 What happened when you ... (arrive) at the airport?

7 Rob ... (play) the drums in a band.

8 Linda ... (send) a text message to Mary now.

9 Melanie ... (not go) to singing lessons every day.

10 That question is difficult! I ... (not know) the answer. 

































2  You probably won't believe(not believe) this but I am moving (move) to Alaska next month.

3 A: Hi, Phill. You haven't called  (not call) me for a week. What's the matter?
   B: I'm sorry I haven't called (not call) you. I broke (break) a leg last Friday. I fell while I was climbing (climb).

4 How long has Jack lived (Jack / live) in London? A year. He moved  (move) there after he finished university.

5 Did they win (they / win) the match yesterday?

6 What happened when you arrived (arrive) at the airport?

7 Rob plays (play) the drums in a band.

8 Linda is sending (send) a text message to Mary now.

9 Melanie doesn't go (not go) to singing lessons every day.

10 That question is difficult! I don't know (not know) the answer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario